SCAC 2020 Awards Winners Announced - COVID-19 Response and Resiliency Showcase Tribute
SCAC would like to congratulate the winners in this year's J. Mitchell Graham and Barrett Lawrimore Memorial Awards Competitions and thank all the counties who participated in the COVID-19 Response and Resiliency Showcase.
J. Mitchell Graham Memorial Award
- Overall Winner: Lancaster County - EMS Bootcamp
- Honorable Mention (under 50,000 category): Union County - Expanding Higher Education and Workforce Training Opportunities
- Honorable Mention (50,000-150,000 category): Pickens County - Pet Project
- Honorable Mention (over 150,000 category): Berkeley County - ManuFirstSC
Barrett Lawrimore Memorial Cooperation Award
- Berkeley County - Project SEARCH
COVID-19 Response and Resiliency Showcase
- Berkeley County
- Calhoun County
- Charleston County
- Dorchester County
- Georgetown County
- Horry County
- Kershaw County
- Lancaster County
- Pickens County
- Spartanburg County
- Williamsburg County
Winning applications along with the video presentations for all the awards are available in the Awards Video Library.
You may view and/or download the video highlighting participants in the Showcase.
For more information on the winners and participants, view the J. Mitchell Graham and Barrett Lawrimore Memorial Award Winners Press Release or the COVID-19 Response and Resiliency Showcase Press Release.