Planning and Zoning Webinars Available Online and for Credit
The SCAC Learning Portal has made available a library of previously recorded webinars which can be viewed to fulfill orientation and continuing education requirements for individuals serving on planning and zoning boards and commissions and planning and zoning employees.
- Planning & Zoning: Orientation Part One (3 hours)
- Planning & Zoning: Orientation Part Two (3 hours)
- Planning & Zoning [CE]: Growth Implications for South Carolina Counties (1.5 hours; 2020)
- Planning & Zoning [CE]: Trends in Planning and Zoning Virtual Meetings and Online Services (1.5 hours; 2020)
- Planning & Zoning [CE]: Planning Strategies for South Carolina’s Rural and Urban Counties (3 hours; 2019)
Visit our Portal and log in to view planning and zoning continuing education training. Not a member yet? Register now.
Once accounts are approved, participants can use the Portal link above. At the top of the page is a “Catalog” tab which will take them to the page listing the webinar recordings. Click “Launch” to open a recording and begin watching it. A certificate will be automatically generated and emailed to you after you have completed watching a course.
More information about the training requirements established by the SC Planning Education Advisory Committee, visit this link: https://www.sccounties.org/sites/default/files/uploads/resources/new_guidance_on_state_planning_education_training_requirements.pdf
If you have any questions, please email Ryan Tooley at firstname.lastname@example.org