Thursday, May 17, 2018
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
S.C. Bar Conference Center
This interactive webcast will fulfill the three hours of continuing education required annually for planning and zoning officials/employees. In order to receive credit, county officials/employees must participate in a group or classroom setting; and an on-site coordinator must confirm their attendance.
- Bonnie Ammons,S.C. Rural Infrastructure Authority
- James Chatfield,S.C. Community Loan Fund
- John DeLoache,S.C. Association of Counties
- Tracy Hegler, AICP, Richland County
- Norman Levine, Ph.D.,College of Charleston
- Jacob Lindsey, AICP, City of Charleston
- Jeff Parkey, Ph.D., AICP, Anderson County
- Andrea Pietras, AICP, Charleston County
This webcast will address topics such as financial resources and planning assistance available to South Carolina communities. Participants will also receive an update on state and federal issues and development considerations for water resources. The webcast agenda is available here.
- The S.C. Chapter of the American Planning Association’s Planning Assistance Program;
- Financial resources available from S.C. Rural Infrastructure Authority and S.C. Community Loan Funds;
- Strategies for short-term rentals; and
- Tips for successful board/commission member recruitment and onboarding.
Attend via the internet or
join our studio audience in Columbia
- Identify a coordinator to be the official contact for your county or department.
- Reserve a conference room/ classroom and equipment. The webcast can be viewed in any room with internet access through a laptop connected to an LCD projector/external speakers.
- Publicize the webcast and encourage attendance.
- Register online by Wednesday, May 10, via http://sccounties.site-ym.com/event/resourceconsiderations. Instructions and handouts will be sent to the coordinator by e-mail prior to the webcast.
Please contact Anna Berger at 1-800-922-6081 or via firstname.lastname@example.org