Tuesday, May 15, 2018 All Day - Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Barnwell County Agricultural Building
SCAC is offering the Risk Management Principles class in Barnwell on May 15th & 16th. Please consider sending employees to one of this class to help your risk management program grow stronger. Anyone who has safety management responsibility will benefit. The class is also highly recommended as a refresher for persons who have previously taken one of our risk management training courses. The class will equip employees to make significant contributions to your program by covering basic concepts of risk management the agenda includes the following topics:
Day 1 — 9 AM–4 PM
* What is Risk Management?
* Steps in the Risk Management Process
* Challenges for Risk Managers
* Changing the Safety Culture
* Accident Investigation
* Indirect Costs of Claims
* Resources for Risk Managers
* Law Enforcement & Detention Center Risk Management
Day 2 — 9 AM–PM
* Workers' Compensation - origin, compensability, transitional work
* What is Insurance?
* Torts & Liability
* Anatomy of a Jury Trial
* Certificates of Insurance and other special exposures
* South Carolina Counties Insurance Trusts
* Workers' Compensation Rating
Lunch on your own both days.
Please register by contacting Caroline Deevey at 800-922-6081 or email@example.com.
If you cannot send employees to either of these classes but would like to host a class in your county at another time, please contact John Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.